During re-organization of the CCOGC we are suspending tissue sales. Please check back for further information on the bank status and tissue releases. We will however make matched blood and frozen tumor/normal tissues available to successful applicants to the recent P30 Cancer Center Call at no charge. We will not be able to provide slides from any samples as these require further processing and would incur a cost. Please note we are unable to guarantee the availablity of requested samples. To obtain a letter of support and a list of available samples for your application please submit your request by email to the CCOGC at email@example.com Please allow 10 business days for a response.
- Re-organization of the CCOGC
- Canine Comparative Oncology and Genomics Consortium and the Pfizer-CCOGC Biospecimen Repository Announces the ACCELERATED DISTRIBUTION of Biospecimen Samples
- Canine Comparative Oncology and Genomics Consortium and the Pfizer-CCOGC Biospecimen Repository Announces the Sale of 1000 Biospecimens in First Year and Completion of Quality Control and Assessment of Repository
- Canine Comparative Oncology and Genomics Consortium and the Pfizer-CCOGC Biospecimen Repository Announce the Availability of Canine Cancer Patient Biospecimens for Scientific Study Effective October 29th 2012
- Pfizer-CCOGC Biospecimen Repository is open as of October 29th 2012